Introducing the Divi Extended Menu plugin! Our most popular Divi tutorials explore ways to enhance everything at the top of your Divi-themed site. More adept WordPress visitors can often know immediately when a site is using a Divi theme. When building child themes, we enjoy enhancing the primary, secondary, and mobile menus. We all want Divi sites that don’t look like we simply enabled the theme and left it at that. But as robust as the Divi builder is, the theme customizer could use more options that quickly alter the appearance of the header.
Coming Free to Trumani July 31st
We are currently beta testing a plugin that will offer customizations to the Divi primary, secondary, and mobile menus. To show our gratitude to our customers, the plugin will be 100% free. Our plan is to offer the plugin for download on Trumani for the first week and then upload it to the WordPress repository. Our goal is to release the plugin by July 15th, so stay tuned!
Divi Extended Menu Plugin Features
- Primary menu hover effects
- Better mega menu widths
- Mega menu column dividers
- Collapsed child menu items on mobile
- Color change options
- And one secret feature we think we be a game changer!
While you wait, check out some of our popular videos on modifying the Divi header area.
- Primary Menu, Secondary Menu, Fixed Menu, Logo Changes
- Customize Social Icons in Top Header (Placement, Adding, Styles)
- Fixed Navigation & Header Elements