Divi is a wonderful framework, but it does have limitations. Customizing the top bar can be a pain, which is why I’ve created the tutorial above.
What Is Shown in this Divi Tutorial
- Move the social media icons to the left side of the header
- See what social media icons are available in the Elegant Icon Font set
- Hide the phone and email icons
- Locate the right file (social_icons.php)
- Replace and/or add social media icons to meet your needs
- Add custom styles to the social media icons to match your theme
Copy the code below and insert it into your social_icons.php file before the </ul> tag. Change the link and the MySpace text to fit your needs.
<li> <a href="http://trumani.com/change-me" class="icon"> <span><?php esc_html_e( 'MySpace', 'Divi' ); ?></span> </a> </li>