Symbiosis…it’s a beautiful thing! We saw several requests on a bunch of different forums for Google reCaptcha integration in Divi forms, and we took your request to heart. We began developing a plugin to support the integration. Now, two weeks have passed since we released our plugin that connects Divi’s Contact Module with Google’s reCaptcha.
Our vision doesn’t end at Google reCaptcha integration. Our commitment to you is the 100% of the plugin’s cost will support future development. Everyone who purchases the current Contact Module Google reCaptcha Plugin will be rewarded. We’ll send you a great coupon.
Divi Contact Extend
Our plan is build out the contact module’s functionality as we gain customers. We’ll call this plugin Divi Contact Extend. In addition to the plugin, we’ll offer annual support, which will be included in the new plugin’s price.
Future Development List
In no particular order, here is our vision in an itemized list as of today (March 20, 2018)
- Submit Button Align Left Option: Users should easily have the ability to align the captcha box and submit button to the left side of the contact form without adding CSS.
- Notification Email Enhancements: The notification you receive when a visitor submits a form on your website could use some love.
- Submit Location: Capture the page url where the form was submitted. You may display the same form on several pages. It would be nice to know where a visitor was when he or she submitted that form.
- Show field labels: If you have a longer form with multiple fields, it may be easier to read the email with the field labels/headers displayed.
- Email Routing: Who is notified of a form response sometimes depends on the field values. For example, if [field x] is [value a], email person a.
- File Upload Field: Allow visitors to upload a file or multiple files. Allow administrators to determine file size and type restrictions.
Tell Us What You Want in Divi Contact
We love to listen. If you have a request, leave it in the comments. We may add it to our list if there’s enough demand.
Get in Early!
And purchase the Divi Contact Google reCaptcha plugin.
Hi there, the zip file you purchase can be directly uploaded to the WordPress plugin installer. Or, you can extract the file and transfer it into your plugin library via FTP. Please see the video in the product description (http://trumani.com/product/divi-forms-google-recaptcha-plugin) or let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.
UPDATE (April 3):
ISSUES: We are currently working on a fix for when multiple contact forms display on a page. You have to check all Captcha boxes, even when filling out only one of the forms.
FEATURE REQUESTS: We are tracking requests as we receive them and intend to see many of them through, so don’t hesitate to make a request of your own.
1: Integration with Divi’s Opt-in module
2: Compatibility with Google’s Invisible reCaptcha
How do I change the color of the recaptcha. Great plugin BTW works well.
Hi John, thank you for your feedback! Please check your email for a version of the plugin that displays the dark skin by default. I will be working on adding the skin option as a global setting.
This is my list of featues Im missing in the DIVI Contact Form:
– change email subject
– Email Routing: Who is notified of a form response sometimes depends on the field values. For example, if [field x] is [value a], email person a.
– customizable confirmation mail
– german error massages, if a field has not been filled out
– check inout, e.g. check for phone numbers
– save mails
– format mails (e.g. bold text)
Is there an update for this? what is the current version and is it tested? The last 2 times I’ve tried to use this plugin The form will not submit, when I deactivate this plugin and use the standard contact form captcha the form submits. There is something going one with the Google ReCaptcha integration that breaks the submission function. Guess it’s Gravity Forms for me from here on out.
Hi Kevin, thank you for your question. We just emailed you the latest version. We don’t support automatic updates yet, so it’s possible you have an older version. The latest release is v1.1.4. It should resolve the issue described. This issue is the result of a content security policy error being thrown.
I also need the latest version of this plugin. Where can I download it?
At the moment the plugin does not send Emails with attached files… ?!?
Hi Kai, you can download the latest version by going to http://trumani.com/my-account/downloads/. That said, the issue you describe might be caused from firewall settings or something else. Please follow-up with me by sending a message here: http://trumani.com/contact/
The plugin causes emails to be sent twice from the Divi contact form. When I disable the plugin, emails are only sent once. What could be going wrong here?
I also see that I have 1.1.3, and just downloaded it recently.
Version to 1.1.4 now will resolve the duplicate email issue. I just sent you an email about the other issue you are experiencing. Thank you!
I had a trouble with the Divi contact extended, in the Form Submissions Tab appears the list of the forms, but not all of them and sometimes doesn´t show them.
There´s a solution possible?
Hi there, I keep getting an error : invalid key type on the plugin? How is this fixed?
Hi there, this is usually the result of a mismatch between the Google reCaptcha keys and the selected version on the plugin settings page. For example, if you have version 2 selected in the plugin settings page, you need v2 checkbox reCaptcha keys. If that doesn’t solve the issue, please email me at email@example.com.
Hi There, we are using your contact form since a while. Was working very good. Since two days it doesnt work any more. What did happen? We did not change anything. Can you help?
Please contact me on Whatsapp: 44 7379 059887
I would love to talk with you guys 🙂
Hi is this contact form working? Can I ask a few questions?