We’re tantalizingly close to our latest plugin release. And 5 people get the plugin for free. This new plugin will build upon the Divi contact module functionality with robust (sorry for the overused word) feature set. Combing through the Divi feature requests as a past-time has given us insight into what Divi designers & developers want/need. A common theme is that the Divi Contact module leaves something to be desired.
Without further ado, the before-spoke Divi Contact Extended plugin will add everything you see below!
- New File upload field type ( upload limit, type restrictions, storage)
- Phone Input Mask – Add “phone” checkbox option for Input Field Type that, when checked, shows input mask
- Visitor Notification Email: Option for user to receive email upon form submittal. If checked, a single text box appears for subject line and a WYSIWYG or HTML or box appears for the email body text
- Custom Subject Line: Ability to customize subject line for notification email the admin receives
- Redirect URL Target: When enabled, show checkbox with option to open redirection in new tab
- And this is only the initial release
How do I enter to win the Divi Contact Extended plugin?
Either create a free account or purchase the Divi Forms Google reCaptcha plugin. Or both! Both comes with brownie points. But be sure to do it quickly if you haven’t already. If you’ve already done so, you’re all set. The contest ends May 31st at midnight Eastern.
We’ll announce the winners in a follow-up post. Stay tuned!